Our litigators are seasoned with years of experience litigating complex disputes including patent infringement.
Our advantage is our extensive experience as pure litigators. We know how to make complex issues such as patent infringement understandable to the Court and jury.
We also know how to get positive results for our clients. We have experience litigating patent infringement cases in federal courts throughout the United States and at the U.S. International Trade Commission in Washington D.C.
Patent infringement disputes involve an interesting blend of complex legal principles and oftentimes high technology. Proving infringement involves showing that at least one claim of a valid and enforceable patent reads on the accused product. We have experience both enforcing patents and disproving patent infringement.
Links to key resources:
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Court
- Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR)
- European Patent Office
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Patent Maintenance Fees via USPTO
- Patent Assignment Search
- Official Gazette for Patents