Lina A. Asmar Attorney
Lina Asmar is dedicated to protecting Intellectual Property for her clients.
Lina’s practice involves counseling domestic and international clients on their intellectual property portfolios, focusing on patent, trademark, trade dress, and copyright issues. Her practice includes patentability investigations, infringement and intellectual property transactions and licensing agreements. Lina helps clients select, protect and enforce their trademark rights in the United States and abroad. Lina litigates IP matters in federal courts and before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. Lina attended Wayne State University in Detroit, MI, and earned a B.S. in Biological Science in 2014. She earned her Juris Doctorate from Arizona Summit Law School in 2016 and additionally passed the United States Patent Bar examination. Lina is tri-lingual and works with international clients supporting their business interests. Lina speaks English, Chaldean and Arabic fluently.
- Intellectual Property Counseling and Protection
- IP Litigation including Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret and Copyright Litigation
- Trademark Applications and Prosecution including Oppositions and Cancellations
- Domain Name Dispute Litigation
- IP Agreements
- Patent Applications and Prosecution
- All State Courts in the State of Michigan
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Federal District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court for Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- Registered Patent Attorney
- State Bar of Michigan
- Chaldean Bar Association.
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association (MIPLA)
lawyer of year 2019
IP Stars Intellectual Property